• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

YOUR FRIEND!

Lets say your friend was pissing you off, and u two had an arguement and he kicked you, or grabbed u, or pushed you. Would you use your martial arts on him if u needed to i things got serious. Or would you just leave him alone and walk away?

Im interested to see the response because this happened to me today!

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Depends how good my friend was,i might throw him and then laugh as if i was joking. Which therefore makes it look to him like i was juss playin but it also gives u the satisfaction of givin ur friend some air time.

"Roses are red,

violets are blue,

I will always TAP you!

The fights not over

till I win SUCKA""

Sure, but I'd keep it at a very light level and try not to hurt the guy. I've had friends mess around when drunk and try to get me to "show them what I can do", but after a few times they just give up.

A wrist lock works wonders.

Well I don't think I would strike to hurt. I may strike or grab to control and talk some sense into him. However if I could walk I know I would because I have.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

The problem with using any tech's on your friends are almost too many to comprehend. Loss of a friendship (theirs and your other friends who think you should have used more control), possible legal reprocushions, going to soft and having them attack for "real"... Take any "outside" senario and complicate it 10 fold. Sheesh. Better to walk away.

What did you do by the way?

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare