• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Texas Karate newbie

Welcome to KF! It's great to have you! I live in the DFW area, so if you're in the same area maybe I can point you in the right direction.

I'm about 3 hours east in Tyler. Our options are pretty limited here, but if you know anything about this area, or anyone from this area with some guidance, let me know!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome to KF! It's great to have you! I live in the DFW area, so if you're in the same area maybe I can point you in the right direction.

I'm about 3 hours east in Tyler. Our options are pretty limited here, but if you know anything about this area, or anyone from this area with some guidance, let me know!

That's a little out of my range, so unfortunately I can't help on that front. However, just be vigilant when you're looking for school. Proper research can go a long way.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

That's a little out of my range, so unfortunately I can't help on that front. However, just be vigilant when you're looking for school. Proper research can go a long way.

Well, now next time someone asked, you can tell them you know a guy in Tyler, hahaha.

Seriously, though, are there any good places for private instruction in the Dallas area? From what I understand, my style isn't the best for Tournament fighting, so months/years down the road when I do go to tournaments, it would be nice to supplement my training. I wouldn't mind driving to the metroplex for a lesson or 2.