• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Playstation Network or Xbox Live

mazzybear

So, I don't know if this subject has been raised before but, thought I'd ask anyway. Would folk be interested in putting their PSN/Xbox ID's up for folk to add to their friends list and maybe have a wee kick about, shoot 'em up or beat 'em up among KF members? I got Mortal Kombat X last week and I'm pretty new to the whole online gaming thing, and as a noob I'm getting my backside kicked pretty regularly but having fun in the process. So it could be even more fun having my butt kicked by you guys! :D

So who's in?

I'll Kick off with my ID

Playstation Network: Mazzybear79

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm on xbox live @ chiliphil1

The only thing I really play online is Call of duty mw3 but I am pretty bad at it.

I also have Nascar 2010, I think.. I would like to play it online but no one is ever on there.

Black belt AFAF # 178

Tang Soo Do

8th Kyu

Matsubayashi ryu shorin ryu karate

Great idea, mazzybear. :)

On PSN, I'm iFroggyPatrick.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is what I generally play these days when I can (haven't even tried online multiplayer, which is odd, just play zombies and Exo-Survival). I also download all of the PS Plus free games. :) I don't own any other games outside of COD: Ghosts, which I kind of sad.

That's you guys on PSN been sent friends requests, sorry to you chiliphil1, sadly I don't have an Xbox, hopefully this thread picks up a wee bit and you get some more Xboxers.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is what I generally play these days when I can (haven't even tried online multiplayer, which is odd, just play zombies and Exo-Survival). I also download all of the PS Plus free games. I don't own any other games outside of COD: Ghosts, which I kind of sad.

I love the COD games too, but I tend not to play online, mainly because I get killed inside of a minute :lol: But by far my favourite games are the Arkham Batman series. The last one "Arkham Origins" wasn't so good, I think because Rockstar didn't produce that one, but they're back with next months release of "Arkham Knight" which I can't wait for!

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

That's you guys on PSN been sent friends requests, sorry to you chiliphil1, sadly I don't have an Xbox, hopefully this thread picks up a wee bit and you get some more Xboxers.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is what I generally play these days when I can (haven't even tried online multiplayer, which is odd, just play zombies and Exo-Survival). I also download all of the PS Plus free games. I don't own any other games outside of COD: Ghosts, which I kind of sad.

I love the COD games too, but I tend not to play online, mainly because I get killed inside of a minute :lol: But by far my favourite games are the Arkham Batman series. The last one "Arkham Origins" wasn't so good, I think because Rockstar didn't produce that one, but they're back with next months release of "Arkham Knight" which I can't wait for!

Mo.

That's quite alright, I can't blame you guys for not wanting to pay $10 a month to play games online.

Black belt AFAF # 178

Tang Soo Do

8th Kyu

Matsubayashi ryu shorin ryu karate

I was pretty good on Black Ops II, but I haven't played online multiplayer since then. :) I actually own both Batman: Arkham Asylum (through PS Plus) and Batman: Arkham Origins (bundled with my PS3).

That's quite alright, I can't blame you guys for not wanting to pay $10 a month to play games online.

For the PS4, you actually have to pay. It's $49.99 a year. But you get more than online access, you get free games every month that you can keep as long as you have an active subscription. I don't mind it.

If I had more money, I'd definitely buy an Xbox, too, just so I could play with friends who have it. My original motivation for buying a PlayStation was because it was what my brother had, so we could play when he went away to college. :)