rabid hamster

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm..... I'm having the opposite problem.

Fave food is mashed potatoes...hands down, that's simple :)

Fave color is a little harder...that would probably be either: blue, really rich, deep green, or really rich, deep purple.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Favorite food is pizza, no question. Got some great local ones up here in CT. MMmmmmmmmm

Color kind of depends. Black on my Trans AM, dobok, and some types of cloths. A residual '80s metal head thing :lol: . A midnight blue would be a close second.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

We certainly do Doug :wink: ...

my fav is Pepe's in New Haven and Roseland in Derby.... but I make an awesome homestyle myself! :up: well, I am Italian!)

Well, My fav color seems to be blue (although color to wear is "black" ... :lol: but I hate "black & blues :bawling: )

... So although I like the color "blue", I don't like my food "weirdly" colored ... like "blue" french fries! :x

I guess I'm still getting over the experiences of my mom packing me up my sandwiches on St. Patty's Day made with "green" bread! :P

I really like lobster and snow crab legs...of course a sausage, mushroom, and peperoni pizza is up there...oh, and hot garlic wings...My mouth is starting to water...

My favorite colors are red and blue, with yellow being close.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.