• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite food and color?

rabid hamster

Hi,

What's everyone's favorite food and color?

My favorite food is probably pizza and my favorite color would have to be either black or really dark blue. oh may grey too.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like dark purple.

As far as food I have not found much I don't like but if I had my pick Ill take hot dogs any day.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I love Korean food. I tried it just because I did a Korean martial art, and I LOVED it. I do like all kinds of Korean food but Bul Go Gi and Kimchi are my favorite. I am an Italian food buff as well. Pasta ..... mmmmmmmmmmm. I also like Chinese and Japanese food ...... Ok, so I like anything. I'm a human garbage disposal :P LOL.

My fav colors are black (it's a metal head thing) and purple (I'm enjoying my KF purple belt :D).

Laurie F

my favorite colour is dark(forest) green, and I don't really have a favorite food, but I really like chcken fried rice :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Well I guess my favourite color would be blue.

For food probably well pizza.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I like lots of foods. Seafoods. Steamed shrimp, clams, muscles... crab legs, lobster, all that stuff. I like Pizza, salad with blue cheese dressing, ceasar salad...

The favorite color part is much easier. :) Green.

Too bad my favorite food/color isn't orange... then I'd feel clever or something.

It's green.

I don't have a favorite food. Anything I eat a lot I get tired of eventually.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Favorite foods: Chinese, Japanese, and good 'ole Southern food! It's kind of hard to really pin-point any one, but I guess those three are my preferred, but I like lots of different kinds of food.

As for my favorite color...hmmm....I like a dark (hunter)green...well, just dark colors in general. That's about it

Understand this, a man without honor, is not a man at all, but a coward in disquise.

Animis Opibusque Parati