• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've Written a book

I've written a book and thought id put it on here. Not as an advert but as, hopefully, that some of you may read it and give me your opinions. It's not a karate book but more my understanding on how and why we do things in life and better ways in which to look at life rather than just blindly going on and on and putting up with daft things that happen. Its aimed at younger people who don't know all those things that they are expected to know yet. I used a lot of what I know about life from my karate in order to write it and, hopefully, that comes across.

Anyway Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Probably-Brilliant-Answers-Stupid-Dilemmas/dp/1511653280/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430935518&sr=8-1&keywords=david+cawley

Rule one of Sparring: Beware of anyone who grins the face of obvious oblivion.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 months later...

After reading the write up from your link, I'm interested in reading it. So, time for me to buy another book.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

After reading the write up from your link, I'm interested in reading it. So, time for me to buy another book.

:)

I've just read the write-up; it does sound good.

I have just ordered a book from Amazon, as soon as I have read that one, I will be making an order for that one I feel. :)

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi