• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"Letter to my Wrestling son"

This was posted on our Wrestling club's Facebook page, and I thought I would share it here: http://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=fcc99027a8a53353a4b766d44&id=9c9a1af3d7

This is the truth about Wrestling, and I'm proud to be a Wrestling Dad.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WOW!! It touched my heart deeply!! Thank you for sharing it!!

Knowing that your two sons are wrestlers, I know that this touched you deeply as well. Kenneth and Kendall are lucky to have you...and I know that you're extremely proud of them equally on and off the mats!!

That, which you shared, might as well have been signed by you!! You're an awesome dad with awesome kids, and you're blessed in having Vicky at your side!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thank you, Bob. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I read it to Kendall, and now I think he understands that as much I push him, he understands that it isn't about winning, but more about being his best. I think it kind of clicked with him.

Thank you, Bob. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I read it to Kendall, and now I think he understands that as much I push him, he understands that it isn't about winning, but more about being his best. I think it kind of clicked with him.

That's great to hear!! And you're not jumping up and down and yelling at them or putting them down whenever they make a mistake like many parents do.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That's a great assessment of wrestling in general and the lessons I learned with my time on the mats. This is something well try to instill in every student that has come in to our dojo. The indomitable spirit. Thanks for sharing.