• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bushido_man96 Makes 25,000th Post!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

I wanted to draw attention to the fact that Brian Walker (bushido_man96) has hit 25,000 posts. Similar to when Heidi (ninjanurse) reached 10 years on staff, I am in awe of this accomplishment.

It's a crazy number, but what makes it truly meaningful is the quality of the posts that Brian has made here over the last 9 years. Think about all that those 25,000 posts represent. For Brian, I'm sure it represents a lot of personal growth, friendship and fun. But also, think about what they represent for others. How many people has Brian helped, supported or simply created enjoyment for? Easily thousands of people. Maybe more. It's incredible, the impact that one person can have. Brian is kind, smart, generous, helpful and always hungry for knowledge and growth.

What 25,000 posts doesn't really show is everything that Brian has done as a member of staff here; helping to maintain this community, so that others can benefit from it. Numbers don't reflect the care in which someone approaches the role of moderator, how much of a team player they are and how they make other members feel welcome.

Please join me in congratulating Brian on this milestone.

Brian - thank you for the tremendous (hard to find a word that adequately describes it) contribution that you have made over the years. Thank you for everything that you've done as a staff member, for being a team player, a professional and a loyal friend. It means a lot to me.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations, Brian! This is a huge accomplishment--thank you for all you have done!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Congrats, Brian! Not only is the number amazing, but the quality and care of each post is evident. In fact, it was one of your threads that made me go from occasional lurker to a member of the community.

Thanks for everything you do, Brain. Congrats!

Incredible achievement Brian. Not only the number but the quality of each and every one.

Have really enjoyed discussing TKD in particular with you over the past few years as it's great to get a different perspective on things.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I just don't seem to be able to find the words to adequately express what you've accomplished in reaching an extraordinary, and unparalleled milestone of 25,000 posts here at KF!!

You're posts are of the highest quality and with much heart! You're posts allow us to get to know you the person, the family man, and the martial artist!! You have touched the starving and empty heart, but not in only the expressed knowledge, but in and through your expressed understanding as well as in your compassion towards each and every KF member!!

You've given me more than I could ever give you; thank you, my friend!! You've caused me to laugh, cry, beat my fist to the top of my desk, and smile with a knowing "Aha"!! You've challenged me in ways that you'll never truly know, and you've been there for me when I was at my lowest, as well as during my highest; you've given me your ear as well as your shoulder! You've been firm and you've been soft, but only at the right times, never did you pass judgement, but only sound advice! Thank you; I love you, Brian!!

I'm proud and honored to call you friend, both on and off the floor!! I'm proud to have shared the floor with you, but not as a Senior Dan, but as an equal!!

Congrats, Brian on this achievement!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!