• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings

Hello my name is Lisa I am a yellow belt in Wado Ryu Karate. I first joined Karate in the middle of July 2014 so I can learn for self defence. I live on my own, no boyfriend (I am happy to be single.) and no children. I wanted to learn self defence because I know that in 5 or 10 years time I'm going to be afraid to walk the streets on my own. (I don't own a car, but I live in walking distance to my town centre.)

After attending a few lessons and watching the higher grades this happened.... I fell head over heels in love with all of the karate moves which the higher grades performed. (including the Kata's.)

So here I am, having problems with Karate but still determined to learn and still in love with the martial arts.... :karate: :wave:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First of all, well done. A Karate dojo can be a scary place, it takes guts to turn up to some. I wish you the best on your path, it in its self is Karatedo not any destination. Good Luck.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Welcome to KF :karate: Good to have you here.

Glad you're loving Wado, there's so much about it to love :D Don't worry too much about your round kick, everything will come in it's own time.

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

Welcome aboard KF! Glad to have you. It sounds like you have a great attitute about the matter. Keep that up and loving the art.