• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It is always harder to see changes in ourselves than for others to notice it. Self evaluations are always biased in one way or another; and at various stages of learning one can start to have doubts or become discouraged with training. Training and practising longer usually brings more questions than it answers, but questions are good because they are the seeds from which knowledge, improvement and mastery grow.

Solid post!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought I'd give a progress report on Roundhouse...My Sensei says my hip is going far too forward...Over extension I think. So I know what the problem is and I was told on how to sort this issue out....I'm slowly getting there.
That's good. Now you can break it down and focus on the issue. Always check with your instructor, because we have lots of good people here that can offer advise, but he sees what you are doing, and can give real-time feedback, which will help you out so much more.

Keep up the good work!

Just take your time Lisa and you will do good dont ask a sensie to demote ya you can do it and you can earn that belt we all started that we cant do it but we can that only round house i have to do a front roll and a back roll for green belt requirement and i know i can do it its just need time if you know what i mean once you get your roundhouse your good