• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does bad Co-ordination effect Martial Arts?

I am still in the stage where I am having difficulty coordinating my movements, I have had 4 lessons Jiu Jitsu right now. The thing is that you will gradually notice that you are getting better. I am starting to do some basic movements on auto-pilot right now, which is a good thing.

I have never had good coordination, but by practicing MA I am improving it every day.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that may be a drawback at first is if your hearts desire is to work with nunchaku. Make sure you have the foam ones. After you whack yourselves a few times with those you will know why not to use the wooden ones until your coordination improves.

Well I used to have bad coorderation also but with practise I got better.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I have naturally really good coordination, so I've never had this problem. But I would guess that the fast action in sparring would force your coordination to improve.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.