• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kickboxer remake coming to a town near ME!

I just read that the Kickboxer reboot will be filming in New Orleans which is about 56 miles from where I am! JCVD has signed on to play a prominent role as well as Georges St. Pierre!! Dave Bautista is set to play Tong Po.

I may have to venture that way to catch a glimpse!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just read that Gina Carano will be on board as well, and from what I can read into it, she may take the role that "Freddie Lee" played in the original, or some variation thereof.

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Thanks for sharing this, jaypo. Keep us posted if you do happen to catch a look at the production when it begins. :) They shoot so many movies down there.

Patrick

Let's remember as this goes forward, we're all (myself included) going "I hope it's good!"

But let's all remember as well, we're looking thru the first movie with the lens of nostalgia. I caught it on cable a while back and couldn't believe how awful it was. It really is. Don't go check, it will ruin how you view your teen years.

I choose to look at this as, "Man, I hope it's better than the first!"

:lol:

Now, I am on a mission to NEVER watch Cyborg again. I love this movie, I really do. I want to go on loving the memory of it.

Excellent point Tallgeese! As a youngster I watched Bloodsport over and over thinking it the pinnacle of cinema. I recently watched it and...well...should have just left it alone! :)

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

Let's remember as this goes forward, we're all (myself included) going "I hope it's good!"

But let's all remember as well, we're looking thru the first movie with the lens of nostalgia. I caught it on cable a while back and couldn't believe how awful it was. It really is. Don't go check, it will ruin how you view your teen years.

I choose to look at this as, "Man, I hope it's better than the first!"

:lol:

Now, I am on a mission to NEVER watch Cyborg again. I love this movie, I really do. I want to go on loving the memory of it.

Man, I haven't see Cyborg in ages!

"I'LL take you to Atlanta!!!"

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Cyborg is currently in my Netflix queue (I put it there a while back). Never seen it before. :)

Patrick