• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Siu Lin Tao- 1st section explanation of the Pak Sao movement

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You're welcome sifu.

Been wanting to learn Wing Chun for awhile, truth is, my local (and only WC school) Wing Chun school is a bit too commercial for my tastes. So I've been reading/reseaching (watching youtube videos) and practicing at least the fundamentals in my spare time.

Your videos have been a great help.

Even though its commercial, does the school still provide decent instruction? It would probably be worth it to attend, to at least be in a training environment with partners to work with.

Even though its commercial, does the school still provide decent instruction? It would probably be worth it to attend, to at least be in a training environment with partners to work with.

I was promised rank for "x" amount of time, and instructor rank within three years.... maybe lesss. That's a big "no-no" in my book. Maybe I'm being too picky. I'm really not in it for the rank.

... I'll give it some more thought :D

I was promised rank for "x" amount of time, and instructor rank within three years.... maybe lesss. That's a big "no-no" in my book. Maybe I'm being too picky. I'm really not in it for the rank.

... I'll give it some more thought :D

I don't like seeing those kinds of promises made, either. You could just tell them that you don't want those guarantees, and see what kind of training arrangements you can make.