• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Anniversary!!

sensei8

Congratulations on your gold anniversary!

This was a very moving post, Thank you!

Please continue to share your knowledge and experience with your martial arts family on KF.

Thank you for your kind words, zoomzoom!!

I'll not be going anywhere soon; I'll be here on KF as long as possible.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! What an amazing journey you have had. I am sure you have just as many great times in front of you. As others have done I would also like to thank you for your contribtion to this forum

Thank you for your kind words, wayneshin!!

I pray that you're correct and I'll be around for some time!!

Congratulations!! What a milestone to have achieved. Here's to many more years on your journey! Your love of the MA is obvious to anyone who reads your posts, which are quite frankly awe inspiring. If I can learn just a fraction of what you know, I'll consider myself very lucky. :bowofrespect:

Oh and happy belated birthday!!! :bdaybiggrin:

Mo.

Thank you for your kind words, mazzybear!!

I'm the one lucky...to have known so many people like yourself!!

Congrats, Bob, and belated happy birthday! May you have many decades of training and teaching ahead of you. And since others are doing it... I was born 10 days after the started karate!

Thank you for your kind words, JohnASE!!

I pray you're correct because I would love to continue to train and teach for many years to come!!

And yes, I've just got to put a stamp on my AARP envelope and I'm good to go. :P

Belated reply to the thread, but congrats none the less! That is an amazing accomplishment!

Thank you for your kind words, Alex!!

Congratulations!

I truly value your insights and how unselfish you are with your wisdom garnered over many years. I look forward to many more brilliant posts. You are a beacon in the MA community, a shining example, an inspiration. I hope that for your birthday your family spoiled you rotten! Which reminds me, on your timeline when is it that you got married if you don't mind me asking? From what I've read your rank and skill as a family man is grandmaster level!!!

Cheers to you!

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

Congratulations!

I truly value your insights and how unselfish you are with your wisdom garnered over many years. I look forward to many more brilliant posts. You are a beacon in the MA community, a shining example, an inspiration. I hope that for your birthday your family spoiled you rotten! Which reminds me, on your timeline when is it that you got married if you don't mind me asking? From what I've read your rank and skill as a family man is grandmaster level!!!

Cheers to you!

Thank you for your kind words, Archimoto!! They mean the world to me; these aren't idle words.

My wife and I were married June 14, 1993...ah, the years have flown!!