• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I feel that competitions have a greater purpose than just for fighting. It serves as a way to get your dojo on the map, so to speak. It also gives you the opportunity to meet other people (like chicks). It shows you other people what you can do (like chicks). And it also lets you meet chicks (like chicks) :lol:. I also feel you can make friends, travel, and it can sometimes be a great stress reliever. Although sometimes you may go away with an injury, it is always a learning experience.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..too funny.......KARATEKA.........no offence but we just got off the "our favorite words for the ladies" subject. (refer to previous pages of this thread for the details) but, yes we understand. :nod: :lol:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Still doesn't mean that I can't make the side comments that I want to, since I am moderator and all...:lol:. Don't worry, I will keep my promise on the rules and all.

I thought a crumpet was something 2 eat???!!! :???:

:brow:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

Ok, lol. I was just wondering what injuries you lot have had from competition???

I always seem to get some sort of injury!!!

:???:

:karate:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

I have never actually ever gotten a serious injury. I have seen people actually dislocate stuff, break stuff, rupture internal organs. It is really quite fascinating.

Geez you guys, I try to bring something to normal and someone comes up with the dirty jokes, you are lucky women's lib isn't watching. We would have our asses sued so fast... :dead: