• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Could someone please refresh my memory on what is being argued right now? Sorry, I have lost track.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I'll start... I think Competitions are great if you enjoy them. They are a good part of training. It allows you to interact with people, use your techniques to a certain degree, and it can be a good place to pick up chicks.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

competition is a good way to learn how to perform and act in front of others and crowds. it's not about winning or losing but sportsmanship.

oh yeah...chicks.(lol)

:brow:

rushman (taekwondo moderator)

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

florida

This Message was edited by: iamrushman on Jul 11, 2001 5:57pm

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

The chicks love it if ya win and feel sorry for ya if ya get hurt! Ya can't lose!!!

:angel:

There were a few good looking chicks at a competition i went to last week. I got chatting to one! :grin:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

Competition is a great place to get a feel for how to perform when you are nervous. The adrenaline starts to flow and you have to focus on the fight and nothing else. Plus, if you win, you can flex and act tough.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are too much (excuse me while I make my way though all this testosterone!). Yes, we women are attracted to a man who can take care of himself - but if you don't have the personality to go with it or if you are too full of yourself - yuck, what a turnoff!! :bigwink: :grin: :lol: You guys are too funny!!

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I call chicks chicks all the time and they don't mind. They even call each other chicks. I must have the best personality in the world cos i can still call a chick a chick and i'm very rarely alone in the sack... :cool:

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :razz:

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.