• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gear bag

cheesefrysamurai

What kind of size do you need? Other features?

FWIW although not martial arts themed, Jansport bags have a lifetime guarantee, so if it gets broken, it gets repaired.

http://www.jansport.com/shop/en/jansport-us/shop/outdoor-bags/outdoor-travel-bags?cm_sp=category-_-outdoor-_-outdoortravel

http://www.jansport.com/shop/en/jansport-us/shop/outdoor-bags/daypacks?cm_sp=category-_-outdoor-_-daypacks

Northface bags are pretty sturdy too:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/equipment-daypacks

Katahdin...I love them. Thanks for that, Danielle. I've been hauling around a gym bag style for so long, that I don't like them. But the backpack style has caught my eye over the years. I see a lot of people, not just MAist, carrying backpacks...NOW, I see why, and I'm getting one of the KATAHDIN backpacks this weekend.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Katahdin...I love them. Thanks for that, Danielle. I've been hauling around a gym bag style for so long, that I don't like them. But the backpack style has caught my eye over the years. I see a lot of people, not just MAist, carrying backpacks...NOW, I see why, and I'm getting one of the KATAHDIN backpacks this weekend.

Right well I definitely want some commission now :lol:

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Right well I definitely want some commission now :lol:

:rofl:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The bag is the Klamath 60.

It can be a duffle or backpack- looks like it's pretty.good

Seems like it's on sale right now (ends Sunday) for anyone interested:

http://www.jansport.com/shop/en/jansport-us/sale-sept-2014/klamath-60l-duffelpack-t17k

Thirty percent off and free US shipping seems a good deal.

"You must first have the knowledge of your power, second, the courage to dare, third, the faith to do."

Charles Haneel, Master Key System, 1912.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Unfortunately, we have removed a few posts from this thread by accident. Please find them below. I apologize for the error.

Sincerely,

Patrick

FYI - the bag is great. I have my Gi, gloves and other stuff and there is still plenty of space.

Im happy with my purchase. I was really craving the datsusara but this bag is simply more practical and less then half the price.

FYI - the bag is great. I have my Gi, gloves and other stuff and there is still plenty of space.

Im happy with my purchase. I was really craving the datsusara but this bag is simply more practical and less then half the price.

Awesome :up:

Looks like it's a pretty nice bag. You have any photos you can share of how much gear you can get in? How do the straps hold up? I was worried the clips could be flimsy...

Will do!

Right now i have my gi, gloves, shin guards, tshirt and jumprope - no problem.

clips seem to be fine - maybe ill load it with weight and test them

• 1 year later...

Just an update - the bag is going strong! I use it solidly 3 times aweek, take it gashukus and all - no noticeable flaws.

wow its been almost 2 years since it was written. So much has changed but everythings sort of the same too. Still seating, still training.

Nothing Worth Having Is Easily Obtained - ESPECIALLY RANK