• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im finding my spinning side kick feels more powerful.......

SpeedKills

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
We all have a dynamic energy, even when we walk. If the person moving is already in motion and the kick they deliver is part of that motion energy wise, then the force or power transferred in the impact is stronger. If you take the example of a jumping kick, even a jumping spin kick; the force with the correct technique can be devastating. On the other hand what you must keep in mind is the question of how efficient your combat techniques are. You can never sustain multiple jumping spin kicks in succession, however powerful you are. Not only will your opponent expect them; but you may not need to spend such a massive amount of energy to achieve your aims. I practice Karatedo and Aikido; in karate - Why spin through the air to kick him when I can floor him with a hard kick to his inner thigh? In Aikido - Why should I interfere with his motion when it leads him to lose his balance and then he is no longer a threat to me? Martial arts is full of mind blowing techniques, and you can dedicate your life to learning them for their own sake while simpler techniques are more effective in a real threatening situation. It depends what you want and what your ambitions are.

Thats brilliant thankyou mate!!!