KickChick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i don't think he/them will ever be caught, buit i thnk they will find he/them dead cause they blew their own brains out. IT always happens, people kill a bunch of other people then shoot themselves.

I'd like to be the sniper's psychologist.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

i also think they've been playin a little to much Hitman 2 on their xbox.

I'll ignore that.

From what I've heard this sniper seems to want to outsmart everyone else, and he seems to be easily capable of that. I've also heard the quote 'Mr Policeman, I am God' before but I can't think where. I'm sure it was a book. Anyone else know?

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

we now have a copy cat in my area on long island new yourk..this person hasent killed anyone yet ..but he shoots at cars passing on the expressway..so far has shot at four cars....i wont be surprised to hear more incidents elsewhere..theres never a shortage of twisted minds unfortunately

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

This sniper is some crazy guy. I think he might not stop intil he is caught or if something else happens.

I don't think that this is related to 9/11 inless it is someone from Iraq or afganistan or something like that.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"