• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wanted to introduce myself

kenpo4life

Hey guys,

I just wanted to into myself. I have posted on a few things, but I just wanted to get my name out a little. I am a nidan in the oldschool brand of kenpo. Old school meaning no pads, leg kicks, etc. I have done judo, for 9 years, brown belt. I have been doing no-gi bjj and sombo for 10 years now. I teach in the Bay Area and get kicks out of the fact that I do what l love for a living. Any questions? Ask away

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you're pretty well-rounded to me. Have you done any weapons training ? I like your signature =)

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Bon,

I have done a little escrima, but not enough to claim it in my opinion.:) Thanks for the welcome guys. Three 6-o, it is sad that a lot of people dont train the old school way. That is why there are so few martial arts schools, and so many black belt factories.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

Ah, I'm looking to do escrima next.. =)

No weapons in kenpo ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Welcome. What do you wear in no-gi bjj? How has it complemented your kenpo? Do you incorporate it when you teach? I look forward to your participation in the forums.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.