• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am I the only one sick of seeing...

this?!

Most users ever online was 20 on 8/5/2002, 12:25 pm

We need to set a time and all be online to change that stupid line, I am getting sick of reading it. :D ;)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
:lol: lol make it happen Patrick :D

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

:lol: yes I'm sick of that! At first, I thought you were wondering if you were the only one who's sick! In which case, you're not...I have bronchitis...and the antibiotics are worse than the bronchitis! My stomach hurt sooo bad... :dead:

Anyway, yes let's fix that 20 ppl problem!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Oh, monkeygirl, ending two weeks ago I was ill for a month. :) Hope you get better.

Phenomenon, J. :)

20 just isn't that much, it needs to be upped. :D

50 is a little much. I could probably do it... but in a watered down way. :D A bunch of people on my buddy list more or less.

Lets just do it naturally. :)

Patrick asked for it...... and we gave it too him :D

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:17 pm

Keep it up Everyone, good job!

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN