• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OSU! from Germany

Karate4Life

OSU!

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Christian, I'm 42 years old and hold a shodan in GoJu Kai Karate, and I have been training Karate since 30 years with the occasional off-year in between (family, university, work, father, you name it). I've had a brief but sweet encounter with Kyokushin Karate which has influenced my in a very significant way and which has altered my views on kumite drastically, and my current Karate family is GoJu Ryu IOGKF.

I usually train every day, be it Karate or weights. Due to time shortage I make it to the dojo only once per week, but luckily enough I have some co-workers who are into martial arts as well, so 2-3 times per week we spend our lunchtime break working out together. If not in the dojo or at work, I practice my stuff in my home dojo.

I am looking forward to the interaction here, and I hope to learn something new from all of you.

With my best regards,

OSU!

Christian

Just Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forum, I'm pleased to meet another karateka with a similar background to myself. I'm your age and I started training at 14. I like Germany and Austria, it's a beautiful part of the world.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Welcome! Ask as many questions as you can on this sure, there are some great masters on here.

"Karate doesnt teach me to fight, it teaches me to solve my problems. Physically, mentally, and spiritually."

OSU!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've already found some very interesting threads here, and I like the way the interaction goes.

BTW, is there a section to start a workout log? I haven't found anything in that direction so far, but maybe I'm missing something?

OSU!

Just Karate