• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

While on vacation

What do I do?

No matter how much I want to...I'd decline either invitation because I love my wife unconditionally and my obligations to my wife supersede anything and everything...then I'd find a quiet room away from my wife and scream out in frustration...into a pillow.

Besides, remember the look that only a wife can give? Yeah, that one! She'd KILL ME :dead: ...yeah...she'd let me go...but...it's that look that would bore right through me...I'd be playing catch up for the rest of my life.

Thanks, but NO THANKS!!

:idea:

Haha!! Awesome, a master indeed !!!

Yes...she is!!

:bow:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I do?

No matter how much I want to...I'd decline either invitation because I love my wife unconditionally and my obligations to my wife supersede anything and everything...then I'd find a quiet room away from my wife and scream out in frustration...into a pillow.

Besides, remember the look that only a wife can give? Yeah, that one! She'd KILL ME :dead: ...yeah...she'd let me go...but...it's that look that would bore right through me...I'd be playing catch up for the rest of my life.

Thanks, but NO THANKS!!

:idea:

Haha!! Awesome, a master indeed !!!

Yes...she is!!

:bow:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in stitches !!!

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

You're on vacation...

While you're sitting at pool side, soaking up the rays, and downing your favorite beverage, a shadow casts over you...you open your eyes, and who stands right before you...

The Sensei's Sensei!! You acknowledge him/her! Then he/she invites you to tomorrow's seminar, that he/she's hosting in your hotel or nearby local dojo.

What do you do?

If you decide to go, how do you go? How do you tell your spouse/girl boy friend? Or do you lie, so you can go?

OR...

Same scenario, but this time it's not your Sensei's Sensei, it's...

One of your most MA hero...EVER!!

Same questions apply.

:)

If things are already planned out, then I'd have to decline. If I have the time, I'd stop in for a watch a bit, but other than that, I'd have to hold my vacation plans. If I did have the time, then I would really consider it.