• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm torn between two decisions...

The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that you are in an environment where you can learn and do well. Go where you're most comfortable and stay there for a few years.

Also, tell your dad that you're 16 and can talk to the instructor yourself. Don't be rude about it. Even thank him for paying for the lessons and caring about your wellbeing. But simply say you want to have control over those types of decisions on your own.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that you are in an environment where you can learn and do well. Go where you're most comfortable and stay there for a few years.

Also, tell your dad that you're 16 and can talk to the instructor yourself. Don't be rude about it. Even thank him for paying for the lessons and caring about your wellbeing. But simply say you want to have control over those types of decisions on your own.

Solid post!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'm confused as to how testing early saves you money?

Aside from that, I don't think an instructor should be calling you out in front of a class in that kind of way, but that's just me.

As for which school to choose, go to the one that you feel offers you the best training experience. Part of this decision is going to depend on what your goals are, and which provides you with the best way of attaining those goals. It may be a hard decsion, but I think you will make the right one.

Best of luck, and let us know what you decide.

I'm confused as to how testing early saves you money?

Me too!

Possibly, if one passes all of their testing cycles, and don't have to re-test, then yes, I see how money is saved that way. But, that only works for schools that charge testing fees.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!