• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jones v Cormier

I am really looking forward to this fight. I want Cormier to win but it's very tough to bet against Jones. Actually it's tough to bet against either of these guys but my money is on Jones by decision.

Predictions? :karate:

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

By the way, rumor has it that Cormier took this fight despite needing knee surgery. As much as I want to see this fight I do want to see it with both guys at their best. Although I do understand Cormier's decision. Title shots don't come often, and at 35 he's unsure of how he'll rebound from knee surgery. It's a once in a lifetime chance, he had to take it. I respect that.

Should be a good one ! :)

I hope Cormier blasts Jones. For all the talk that Jones puts on about being a humble martial artist, his blatant eye pokes and knee kicks in the cage along with his disrespectful comments are really aggravating to me. Cormier was born and raised about an hour from where I live, so I'm rooting for the hometown boy to bring home the gold!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

I hope Cormier blasts Jones. For all the talk that Jones puts on about being a humble martial artist, his blatant eye pokes and knee kicks in the cage along with his disrespectful comments are really aggravating to me. Cormier was born and raised about an hour from where I live, so I'm rooting for the hometown boy to bring home the gold!

Totally agree with you about Jones. There's no question that he's an immense talent but the nonsense is not becoming for someone contending for GOAT honors. :)

Exactly! I've heard him and his camp talk a lot about being the best "martial artist" and winning in an honorable manner. Then he contradicts it all by his antics inside and outside the cage.

That's why I like fighters like Machida and GSP (both from Karate backgrounds!). They put honor and respect first.

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

Exactly! I've heard him and his camp talk a lot about being the best "martial artist" and winning in an honorable manner. Then he contradicts it all by his antics inside and outside the cage.

That's why I like fighters like Machida and GSP (both from Karate backgrounds!). They put honor and respect first.

I completely agree !!! :D