• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick....

...I was gone for the weekend and to my surprise when I signed on early this morning I saw "lil' miss ponytail"...awww how sweet. Her mouth is quite big though :bigwink:

She's nudging up to mr. cowboy hat (I actually though it was an amish hat but....)

Anyway, Goood Work Pat....still not interested in pursuiing martial arts yet??? C'mon after reading all these interesting posts its gotta peak your interest sooner or later!!!

:nod:

Deby

• 3 years later...

Hello,

Yes, I am. Post count isn't particularly important, though. You can view a top 10 list at http://www.karateforums.com/statistics.php - thanks.

5000- pretty cool. Congrats

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

whoa... this is a bit of an old topic :P We actually have 238,653 posts right now :nod:

This was also the busiest month ever! 10,000+ and counting! :) [kudos to Patrick for giving us all a site where we can talk MA with other MAers :)]

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Patrick....

Anyway, Goood Work Pat....still not interested in pursuiing martial arts yet??? C'mon after reading all these interesting posts its gotta peak your interest sooner or later!!!

:nod:

Deby

Soo...DID you ever get into the martial arts? Just curious...

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.