• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Uriah Hall broken toe

Ok, so how many of you felt a little squeamish at seeing the bone sticking out of his toe in the Hall v Santos fight? I have to hand it to the guy, to not only continue the fight, but to go on and win on points, that was pretty spectacular. The pain must've been horrendus, but he didn't even have a limp and showed no weakness to his opponent, the adrenaline obviously carried him through until the fight was finished, when he finally gave in to the pain he looked pretty distressed. BIG respect to the guy, when I stub my toe on the sofa I jump and swear like an idiot, so to do what Hall done, I think he deserves immense credit.

M.

Be water, my friend.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was thinking the same thing. His corner was hilarious saying that he arrived with his toe like that! Leading the doctor to come into the ring to speak to Uriah directly. Good stuff!

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"

I was thinking the same thing. His corner was hilarious saying that he arrived with his toe like that! Leading the doctor to come into the ring to speak to Uriah directly. Good stuff!

Yeah I chuckled at that too :lol: what was more funny was that the Doctor bought it! Or was he too scared of the backlash from Hall's team? :dodgy:

M.

Be water, my friend.