• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who wants to write for KarateForums.com?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wood like to rite articals for you veri much. how much do we get payd? my uncle says people who rite for magazeens must make good money but how wood he no, because his magazeens just have pikshurs of girls in them. i think im worth at leest five dollers a page but we can negosheate that later. let me no when you want me to start

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

:D

On the issue of payment, this is a volunteer position. You will not be paid. The benefit that could be received is the experience of writing, if you wish to pursue that field. Besides that, there is nothing that I can offer writers.

There is no strict schedule. However, if we don't get at least 2-3 articles each week, the feature will cease to exist. :)

I am confident that it will be a success, however.

Hey Patrick, I just had an idea. I'm a trickster (martial arts tricks). How about if I write something on tricks, like how-to's, and stuff? I can find the "how-to's" on other sites if I can't do a paticular trick. I know someone else on here is also a trickster who can help, but I don't remember who it was.

Laurie F

Hello everyone. :)

I have made the Articles forum public. Please start to submit your articles as you complete them.

Please read the Article Guidelines fully.

http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4831

Thank you... I hope that this feature is a success. :)