• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who wants to write for KarateForums.com?

Hey,

I want to gauge interest on those that might be interested in producting original, quality content for KarateForums.com. This would be part of an "Articles" section.

I want to find out how many people would be interested in doing this and feel able to (most people probably are).

Thanks.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, there would be no "how often." They can be about anything in the Martial Arts. Some sort of major MA news, an Interview or an editorial of some kind. Generally, news articles would have to be at least 500 words and content articles would need to be more 750-1000 words plus. Words shoudln't be used as a guideline, like "when I get to 750, I am gonna stop." You should get to that minimum and continue in order to create a complete article.

Is that specific enough? :) If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Would it be possible to do an interview of my Sensei? I see that people have lots of questions about Ki and such. As he is a 2nd Generation Master, he would be ideal. Ofcourse this would have to be with yours and his premission.

Take Care.

KickChick,

Yes, some of your posts could be articles I imagine. Maybe you want to take them and adapt them to an article format and add a little to them.

Kensai,

Hmm... maybe. Who is your Sensei? Someone of prominence on an International basis? National basis? How many 2nd Generation Masters are there? You could PM me these details.

---

Also, if anyone out there has an idea for an article based on what I have said, please get started. You will need time to write your article, reread it and make it perfect. :)

Thanks for the positive responses thus far.

Count me in. I'm just a color belt, but I've done a lot of research (and I love doing research on MA's). I can do something on Tang Soo Do. I donno much about TKD yet to do so, but I know a lot about TSD (I think LOL).

Laurie F

Well, as I said above go ahead and get started. :) I'd like to get to a point where we'd be able to make a new article available every two-three days, right from the start.