• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

your least favourite excersise?

Hmmm. the complaints and the whines all seem to come about the same kind of exercises regardless of the martial art practiced. Very interesting. Apparently everyone sooner or later gets introduced to the dreaded squat kick.

Six years of trying to do pushups and mine still suck. Oh well. At least I try.

Aww kickbuttnat I do know what you mean. There are some definate inconveniences about being a girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my worst excersize is machine gun round kicks all around the room, I can do them but I don't like it :> the 4 corner kicks are fun I make my classes do them quite often :> but then again Sensei Sandie is who I teach with :up: Aren't you glad I don't do any of the higher belts Lori???

[ This Message was edited by: Psycho on 2001-12-03 10:46 ]

So much to learn, so little time

Actually no Bill.....I wish you did - I don't know if you've read my other posts about Sensei Sandie, but I've gone on and on about how much I loved her classes...if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be as buff and disciplined as I am today!! So......BRING IT OOOOOONNNNN!!!!!! :bdaybiggrin: :bigwink:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-