• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

your least favourite excersise?

everyone has an excersise that they dont like, the one/s i hate are squat thrusts and also knees to chest...arrrrrgh squat thrusts...then comes the nightmare the burpy thingys where you do a squat thrust and then a knees to chest straight after it...they are deadly lol

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely HATE running super-fast in place - you know, when you try to go as fast as you CAN??? HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH...... :razz: :grin: :lol:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Oh yeah, I also hate squat-kicks - where you do a squat and as you come up you do a front-kick...can't stand that one either!!! Hehe... :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

..really think this should be put into Health & Fitness...but that's JMO! :smile:

When I hear my class tell me they hate squat kicks..I double up on them (and then you can't go up or down stairs the following day, yes myself included!) They also hate repetitive kicks on the bag (like magine gun kicking- holding lead leg up and pumping out as many kicks as you can exhausting that leg).

Now myself, I hate push ups even though I know they're good for me and my upper body...kinda like eatting spinach! :razz:

Deby

Damn Deby , you're just like my instructor Sandie - she doubles up up on anything if we complain about it and she also gets us to do the "machine-gun" kicks too, but with a twist: Front-kick, Round-kick, Side-kick and finally Hook-kick - OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! HELP!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! Seriously, you sound like a good instructor :grin:. Fortunately, I love push-ups cause I'm pretty good at them - I still remember when I couldn't even do 10!!

Lori :grin:

-Unknown-

Oh they're proper!!!!!!!! My back is much stronger too, as I had to learn to tense those muscles in order to keep my back straight, as well as my abs. Nobody in our school does "girlie" push-ups!!

Lori

-Unknown-

Yeah...same here Lori.

I see girlie push ups in the Cardio Kickbox class I teach and I let it slide but in the TKD class everyone (I mean even the girlies) do it like the boysies! :nod: Knuckle, triangles, wide outs and 2 finger push ups with legs out on toes or with one leg resting on back heel of other outstretched leg. I like to reach arms way out to work the triceps and shoulders more and open legs out a bit and place more weight on the upper foot/toe area.!

Lori when I said I have my class do the machine gun repetitive kicks that was just my cardio class. In TKD when we do our floor work to warm up we also do those front-side-round-hooks over and over again regular speed but get this..I have them do it to the 4 corners and 4 walls without putting leg down (8x) and turning only on the ball of the foot. Balance is a must! I build on the kick too. Firt front, add side then round then hook. After that...its tension kicks (same type kicks).

Deby

:wave: