• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce Lee in EA Sports' UFC (Video)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That would be cool, even if it's only in a game, to be Bruce Lee. However, I'm not too good with games, so my Bruce Lee would get his butt knocked out. :P

Thanks for the info, Patrick. It'll be the rage of the page, that's for sure.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Not sure how I feel about this. I would be interested in who they used as his model to fully round him out to be viable for use in the game. I doubt they would have derived enough material from archive footage and the like.

I would have to say I need to see how he is implemented before I consider this a terrible or a brilliant idea. If they can pull it off with Bruce Lee, imagine the other individuals who never fought in the UFC they could potentially include. This has a lot of promise but is a gamble to say the least.

R. Keith Williams

No matter whom they use in the future, the gamer is the one that will have to win said fights. Like I said, if it's me, then my character, no matter who it might be, will have their butt handed to them; I'm not a gamer, I suck at video games.

I'm still cool with whomever they want to use because it's just a game, and it has no bearing on the actual person. The programmers don't really need much, and in Bruce's case, there are a lot to be found to build a respectful character, but if not, the programmers creative license will take care of the rest.

Imho!!

Pretty close to Bruce's likeness...I liked it. Tweak it here, and tweak it there, and I believe that it'll be an exacting image of Bruce.

Those who have those type of skills on a computer amaze me because it's way beyond mine, which are limited to turning the computer on and off...barely!!

Thanks, andym, for sharing.

It's good, but really just CGI standard for the gaming world. Really it's just another player option. Were-as this is spooky....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPyoiOTdHio

I like this one, too. Well done.