• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Celebrates 13 Years Online!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As a community, today is our 13th birthday. As time passes, I only grow more proud of what we have here and more thankful for those who have helped to make it happen - members who contribute in good faith and those who have joined me on staff, past and present.

In honor of this occasion, I'd like to specifically recognize two groups. First, I would like to thank all members who have been with us for more than 5 years and are still with us today (have visited in the last two weeks).

Thank you to Rateh, Zaine, wagnerk, unknownstyle, hammer, ineluki, BlackKnight, armanox, ps1, Chucksmanhood, IcemanSK, pittbullJudoka, sensei8, DWx, yamesu, tallgeese, bushido_man96, skullsplitter, defeyter, JusticeZero, ninjanurse, ShoriKid, sperki, Shizentai, GhostFighter, AlwaysInTraining, JohnASE, RJCKarate, ashworth and whitematt.

Your longstanding contributions to this community have made it a better place. Thank you.

The second group I would like to thank is those among the 100 most recently registered members who have at least one post and have visited within the last two weeks. There is a natural turn over of members that occurs with online communities. New members help this community to grow and change and become more valuable to all members who participate here.

Thank you to Mokita, samdaniels, advantageledsigns, ChloeS, karatefreak91, Sword Knight, pwen arye, millhilldojo, qamarep, Zimlock, Iskrax, tamaro, eloylb, MrNice, Archimoto and Kanku65.

I look forward to your future contributions and hope to see you stay with us for a while. :)

Thank you for reading and for supporting KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here that long? KF has been around that long? *Mind blown*

"Karate is NOT about the colour of belt you wear it is about the person you become;...to be a good blackbelt is to be humble and respectful amongst other things." -Dobbersky

First of all...Happy 13th Birthday karateforums.com, and many, many more!!

Thank you Patrick for all that you've done for KF, KF members, and for the KF staff; past, present, as well as the future, which looks pretty bright!!

I'd like to echo everything wholeheartedly that Patrick has mentioned in his OP. We've a great community; that's second to none...I sincerely believe that with all of my heart, mind, and soul.

:bdaybiggrin:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Happy Birthday KF! :bdaybiggrin:

Congrats and thanks to Patrick for KF in the first place, and for everything you've accomplished for KF members and staff (past and present). :bow:

Congrats and thanks to those of you on the 5+ year list! All of you on this list are among the best and most influential posters on KF. :up:

And, congrats and thanks to those of you on the new member list! You add new insights to all of our MA journeys and keep us on our toes... :) Also, as Patrick mentions, new members like you are important to help KF grow... :up:

Go KF! Here's to many more years!

:bowofrespect:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

Happy Birthday. Thanks to everyone that made it possible! Congratulations on another strong year, Patrick!

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Yay for 13 years! This is an awesome community, I love coming on here every night and reading posts from all of our wonderful members.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein