• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does my instructor allways choose me to demonstrate with

My Instructor allways picks me to demonstrate techniques with in front of the class. And I have Absolute no idea why. I think im fairly average calibur student. I just wish i wouldnt get picked all the time since i cant see the move right to do it with someone else.

Can you help me out on figuring why this is and why you choose someone to demonstrate moves.

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
You may be the right size and build to most effectivly demonstrate the technique. You may also be good at breaking a fall or going with a technique. I find that it is good to be on the recieving end of a demonstration because you get the feel of a technique it also helps me think of a counter.

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

Maybe your instructor thinks you are competant, or maybe he thinks ure a trouble maker who needs teaching a lesson.

Bet on the former though

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

As a coach when I keep picking on a player I see that he is ready to move up tot henext leval. I see somethng in him that he don't see in himself. Maybe this is what is goign on.

However he may just like punching, kicking and throwing you too. LOL.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

When I did TSD, I used to be the instructor's "dummy" for self defense moves. I was brave (or stupid) LOL. It was fun, I thought. He used me all the time, and I didn't complain (I just tapped out all the time hehehehe).

My TKD school mostly uses red and black belts. But yesterday, my instructor used me and a few other color belts. I kinda missed that :D It was fun.

Laurie F

He used me all the time, and I didn't complain

haha, sorry...

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.