Xtreme Fury

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm online anywhere from 1 to 4 hours a day. Most of the time I'm here, but I sometimes surf, chat (yahoo), ect. I also have instant messenger, so I chat there, too. I dumped AOL, so I don't chat there anymore, just on messenger. I usually surf on MA sites.

Laurie F

I spend about an hour a day on the internet on average.

15 minutes after I wake up. for them 15 minutes I check my email then look at this site and off to work.

45 minutes after work. I check my email. Check out my site(In my sig) post whatever on my site. Go to https://www.e-budo.com. Then I'm back to this site. and then after i check out this site I go downstairs to train for 3 hours and watch tv for an hour,oh yeah I also take a shower in this time to then i go to bed.

Oh my I have you all badly beaten...

Because my school is online, I'm online a minimum of about 25 hours a week! Plus any personal stuff I do outside of school makes it about 30+!

Not sure but I think SaiFightMS might have me beaten...

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well, my home computer is online 24/7 whether I am behind the computer or not :D .... (thanks to cable!)

and at work I am online from the moment I go in until I leave. ( I sometime minimize KF so you may see me on here alot ... but really I'm working!!! :wink: )

Since being on staff here for I believe a year now, I have spent a bit more time online posting and working behind the scenes here :wink:

Yes I have my fav sites (they are all posted on my web site!

I too used to have AOL ... now I just connect directly but do have AIM and Yahoo messenger.

Suggest you all who have these instant messengers add KF members who have what you have to your "friends/buddy" list .... :) :idea:

I'm like KickChick, i come to work, and log on, but i'm not always actively viewing the site, i just minimize it, and when i get a free chance, I'll bring it up and see what's new. Although that's a rare thing in my field! Often my posts are rushed, due to time constraints with work. I'm at work now, so i'm on here almost all day, but mostly the site is minimized on my desktop.

Understand this, a man without honor, is not a man at all, but a coward in disquise.

Animis Opibusque Parati

A couple hours a day, mostly just to check this forum and some hockey pools and fantasy leagues I am involved in :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN