• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How far back can you remember?

John G

I can remember when I was around 6 months old. I remember my Grandmom walking in the front door (I was in a play ben). I pulled myself up and I screamed in delight. Or I would sing with the birds in the morning, as my Grandmom put it. I remember bits and pieces of my childhood, some bad, some good, but that's the earliest memory.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
my earlyest memory was when i was 6 in spain. we were playing on the beach and a big dog came and jumped on me knocking me flat (well it was probably a smalll dog but it seemed massive!) ive had a fear of dogs right up untill i was about 13 1/2. (im now 14)

Haha, my earliest memories, I have no idea how old I was, but my first memory was watching a recording of myself on video camera (looking into the video camera) of the first time I crawled across the lounge. :D

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I have three memerios that are the earliest.

one was my mom had to work so she left me alone at home and she told me not to eat too much candy.(I think this is the earliest one)

second one is vacuming the house and doing house chores.

3rd one is training.

I have other's but I'm not getting into them memories.

I can remember being in diapers and drinking from a bottle. . . . but to be fair, that was this morning.

:brow:

Even I can't come up with one better than that. Well done, Don.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

wow, that's pretty gross Don...

I remember my first birthday party vaguely, I was sitting at the head of the picnic table and I remember everyone looking at me for some strange reason. Well, there it is.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi