• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm going to a new dojo on Monday.

Good job, Fang! Taking the initiative to remove yourself from a harmful environment takes courage and is something to be proud of! I hope you flourish in your new dojo. :-)

1+

Nothing Worth Having Is Easily Obtained - ESPECIALLY RANK

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The Maria thing sounds very odd. I'm not really sure what to make of that. It sounds to me like some kind of joke or something, but I can't be sure. Something's not adding up.

At any rate, hopefully your new school works out well for you. Keep us posted as to the progress of your classes. :karate:

I wholeheartedly concur here with Brian!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

You did the right thing, and it sounds like you're off to a great new start!

:karate:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

I went to my first class today at the new dojo. It was awesome. Everyone is so much nicer and I think I have a potential friend.

Great to hear that!! Hopefully the new dojo is quite challenging on the floor across the board!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That last Dojo sounds crazy, what with the Maria stuff. I would almost say they where being sarcastic or something but they seem to be taking it to far for that. It's unfortunate but racism against white people isn't really taken as seriously as others (mexican vs. black, black vs mexican, white vs either), so it's best just to avoid those situations entirely. Glad to hear you got out of there, sounds like the new place will treat you a lot better.

Checkout my Insta and my original music: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmurphy1992/

Poems, Stories, other Writings: https://andrewsnotebook6.wordpress.com/

Youtube: @AndrewMilesMurphy

That is one of the most unbelievably crazy things that I have read on here. Maria worship? That's creepy.

Really?

Well good luck in your new dojo. You need to compete against yourself only. If you really put in the effort you will rise above.