• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Milestone in my Martial Journey

Very cool video Tallgeese. It is great to get out of your own realm and look at new things to reignite the fires. If not, you kind of burn on the low end of things and it can get very hard to really want to train.

And congratulations on being asked to be a part of the seminar. That is a pretty big thing if you ask me. Being invited to do that is a sign that others recognize your hard work and ability.

On the material in the video, it looked like a lot of fun to me! The BJJ segment you taught had some movements I recognized and the first video with the DBMA material I was "sticks! run!". I just wish I had the resources and time to travel to events like this one.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks! Yeah I was very honored to be asked to teach at something like this. It was also cool to have the viewpoint to bring an aspect of BJJ to a crowd of JKD guys that would be useful for them. Not to mention the stress of working with such a talented line up was not insubstantial.

I am lucky to be located where I am to catch stuff like this so often I don't have travel for things like this. I'm always jealous of guys in So. California who have even more availability and access to cool events.

Thanks! Yeah I was very honored to be asked to teach at something like this. It was also cool to have the viewpoint to bring an aspect of BJJ to a crowd of JKD guys that would be useful for them. Not to mention the stress of working with such a talented line up was not insubstantial.

I am lucky to be located where I am to catch stuff like this so often I don't have travel for things like this. I'm always jealous of guys in So. California who have even more availability and access to cool events.

U-Hauls make a move to So. CA fun, and doable.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!