• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Never Coming Back!!

sensei8

Check the link...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/meet-the-volunteers-willing-to-go-to-mars-and-never-come-back-191710586.html?vp=1

Would you volunteer? Once you've blasted off the launch pad, you'll never ever forever coming back!!

I won't be volunteering!!

What about you?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like more of a film project than a space program. This is very much in the theoretical.

But even if we had the capability to send and sustain humans on Mars, I'm not going.

Not ready for prime time signature removed.

Nope. Too much to live for right here on good ol' Earth...

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

Are you sure guys? You would be able to do some amazing martial arts in the lower gravity:)

I myself would love to visit Mars, but not without being able to return home. Maybe if they had some infrastructure and a real society. For many years they will be living in small cylinders with 15 other people on the whole planet to get to know. And imagine how slow KF would be with the 40 minute delay.

Are you sure guys? You would be able to do some amazing martial arts in the lower gravity:)

I myself would love to visit Mars, but not without being able to return home. Maybe if they had some infrastructure and a real society. For many years they will be living in small cylinders with 15 other people on the whole planet to get to know. And imagine how slow KF would be with the 40 minute delay.

To the bold type above...

I can do that in the swimming pool, so, nah, I'll still pass. The pleasures of earth that we take for granted would not be found on Mars. I always thought that being on Hawaii was cool and then I realized that I'm very far away from the mainland. That would be a whoppydoublezillion more once settled on Mars.

:P

Edited by sensei8

That would be a whoppydoublezillion more once settled on Mars.

Is that anywhere close to whapperjawedsquillion?

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

That would be a whoppydoublezillion more once settled on Mars.

Is that anywhere close to whapperjawedsquillion?

Yes it is.

:rofl:

That's awesome! I couldn't do it though. I hope that sometime in my lifetime there will be a community on Mars that we could visit though. That would be awesome.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

If I didn't have anyone, I may have considered it. However having my family around me (my wife and son), I'd have to say no :)

Tang Soo Do: 3rd Dan '18

Shotokan Karate: 2nd Dan '04