• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi

siffy01

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The belt at the side of your name goes up with posts. The more messages you post, the higher belts you will get. (be careful not to post JUST to get your post count up though because you can get in trouble for it) I think it takes 50 posts to get to yellow belt. KarateForums staff can also promote people quicker. However, if you're concerned about matching the belt you hold in your style, I wouldn't be. Most of us recognize that KarateForums belts and MA belts are quite different. For example, I'm a 1st degree BlackBelt in my dojo (still getting used to that!), but on KarateForums I'm a green belt. In my dojo, that's the 4th of 10 belts! But I'm content with it until I manage to post more :D

Hope that answers your question....by the way:

Welcome to KarateForums!!!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Monkey is correct.

White Belt 0

Yellow Belt 25

Orange Belt 100

Blue Belt 250

Green Belt 350

Purple Belt 500

Brown Belt 600

Red Belt 750

Pre-Black Belt 850

Black Belt 1000

Welcome to the site.

Welcome :) , what styles do you train in, how long have you been training?

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Yeah just keep posting and you will be ok. This is the simplest way to become a black belt. LOL.

KK75 Im with ya on the purple belt I made Patrick put mine back up so I could look at it one day. LOL. Thanks again Patrick

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."