• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

favourite technique

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I simple technique that will take someone out is as follows.

Open your hand so your palm faces the floor. Now bend your index finger while keeping your opther fingers strainght out. Using the the knuckle of your index finger gently tap your adam's apple, if you hit someone as hard as your can like this, they will definitly be on the floor :wink:

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I donno if it knocked anyone out, but in sparring (TSD style), I scored alot with a back fist or ridge hand. Now (TKD style ..... no hand techs to the head allowed) it's the roundhouse to the ol' noggin :D.

Laurie F

If I get someone's back, I should be able to slap on a rear naked choke.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I simple technique that will take someone out is as follows.

Open your hand so your palm faces the floor. Now bend your index finger while keeping your opther fingers strainght out. Using the the knuckle of your index finger gently tap your adam's apple, if you hit someone as hard as your can like this, they will definitly be on the floor

Doesn't this go a bit beyond knocking them out. Ie you are collapsing their wind pipe and will possibly kill them.

Al

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

depends how hard you hit them..... I would not do this kind of stuff in sparing, but in some situations it can be called for

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Hard elbow strike straight across the head or throat, or downwards punch into the neck. Knife hand thrust to the throat, round punch to the temple. Even a good inwards punch to the head.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B