• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Birthday Lupin1!

Patrick

Happy Birthday to Devin (Lupin1)! Thank you for all of the great contributions that you have made to our community. :) Hope that you have a great day.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks, guys. I did indeed have a very good day. :-) Had dinner with the family, a nice carrot cake birthday cake, and let myself binge on 1/2 price Valentine's Day candy for an after school snack. Plus it was character day at school, so I got to dress as Sheldon Cooper. Good day.

:bdaybiggrin: Belated Happy Bday Lupin! :bdaybiggrin:

Penblwydd Hapus Devin! Enjoy your day! :)

Can you help us out with the pronunciation, Harkon? :D IMHO, Welsh takes the cake as the most unique European language... :brow:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

"Pen" as in biro, "blw" as in blue, "y" as in in "dd" as the, "Hap" as in cap "us" as in Osu! It's an old system of language; they speak it all over the world! Some of the best Welsh is spoken in South America and they have no English.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

• 1 month later...
"Pen" as in biro, "blw" as in blue, "y" as in in "dd" as the, "Hap" as in cap "us" as in Osu! It's an old system of language; they speak it all over the world! Some of the best Welsh is spoken in South America and they have no English.

:up: Wow... Thanks for the lesson! :)

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...