• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Leathal Weapon Movies.

I watched Lethal Weapon today. I realized that the small amount of MA in it is grappling and simple strikes. I never relized Mel Gibson put a leg choke hold on the guy at the end till today. :lol:

The rest have small amounts in them also. Of course the 4th one has a lot because Jet Li plays the bad guy. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yeah Mel does alot of grappling in those movies. I would almost say that this is probably the best set of squeals every to be release. Not counting Star Wars(Not actually a squeal, more like a saga)

In search of the Temple of Light

• 2 months later...
The LW movie series is quite entertaining if you can look past all the propaganda. A steady onslaught of political correctness in those flicks has from time to time made me cringe. There have been some real good fight scenes. Riggs v. Joshua, Rene Russo v. a whole bunch of people, Jet Li v. Riggs and Murtaugh. I had never seen Jet Li before LW4, and I have only recently gotten to see that on video. The guy is awesome. If they ever make a movie of the Marvel Comics character Shang-Chi, I think Jet Li would be an excellent choice. I hear that Ray Park ( Darth Maul from Ep.1, and a Wu-Shu expert ) has been tapped to play Iron Fist. Should be good.

• 1 month later...