• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my progress

steviewaddy82

Hi guys. So its been a while since i lasylt posed. I was orange belt., wado ryu. Alot has happened since. Im now blue belt absolutly loving it. Ive competed twice came 3rd in my first kumite and won my second. My bloody appendix burst which put a spanner in the works. But ive come back with a vengance. At our presentation in december i won 2 merits and outstanding student of the year award. My senseisaid we couldnt keep him away even when he was ill.

Destination black

Just thought id share my experiences

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hi guys. So its been a while since i lasylt posed. I was orange belt., wado ryu. Alot has happened since. Im now blue belt absolutly loving it. Ive competed twice came 3rd in my first kumite and won my second. My bloody appendix burst which put a spanner in the works. But ive come back with a vengance. At our presentation in december i won 2 merits and outstanding student of the year award. My senseisaid we couldnt keep him away even when he was ill.

Destination black

Just thought id share my experiences

Good work...keep it going!

I note your location as Walney Island. I never knew where that was or that it existing. Thanks to you I now know (gotta love google)!! It seems like the population there is quite small. Is you club large in numbers?

"Nothing is more harmful to the world than a martial art that is not effective in actual self-defense" - Motobu Choki

"Karate has no philosophy. Some people think that the tradition of Karate came from Buddhism and Karate has a connection to the absolute, space and universe, but I don't believe that. My philosophy is to knock my opponent out, due to the use of only one technique. One finishing blow!" - Mikio Yahara

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Great work! :karate: It sucks having to fight through injuries and setbacks, like your appendix (yikes!), but time heals all wounds, and after all, that is one commodity we have, right?

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted as you progress!