• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It Almost Worked...Almost!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why I always suggest against this type of thing. I don't even let my students hold on to an armbar or triangle when the opponent starts to pick them up. Too likely to get messed up that way.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

My neck hurts from seeing that. Hope the guy is ok. I had a miss hap with a flying arm bar several years back that resulted in myself being ko'd. My was due to my head hitting in a separation in the mats ( also not knowing the fine details of the move).

I may be wrong but I am in the opinion you need to break you opponents posture some before attempting this move. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this those of you more experienced than myself.

My neck hurts from seeing that. Hope the guy is ok. I had a miss hap with a flying arm bar several years back that resulted in myself being ko'd. My was due to my head hitting in a separation in the mats ( also not knowing the fine details of the move).

I may be wrong but I am in the opinion you need to break you opponents posture some before attempting this move. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this those of you more experienced than myself.

In your defense Pittbull, I did call for it and you got the tap. We had to tell you about it, but you got the tap.

If there isn't money on the line or my life, I'm bailing on the lock when they start to stand up. Aside from breaking their posture, which I'm for because, PBJ says it's a good thing, and I need the extra time, I like being able to secure a leg. Just a little safety that lets me stop the pick ups before they really begin.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine

And that's with mats......

ROFL!! I know that must've been quite an embarrassment for him!!

:)

Only after he woke up.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

A lot of people try to flip through it (think launching their leg over the top of their opponents head) insted of just latching onto the arm and jumping on all perpendicular-like, and letting gravity do the rest. Even the fella in the video someone just posted, despite being succesful, flung himself through it.

Hard to go wrong with Aoki. Notice how he doesn't cartwheel onto his head. Even if he had launched the flying armbar and Hironaka had vanished into thin air, aoki would have fallen safely onto his upper back.

Checkout my Insta and my original music: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmurphy1992/

Poems, Stories, other Writings: https://andrewsnotebook6.wordpress.com/

Youtube: @AndrewMilesMurphy