• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Frame It!!

Have mine framed posted on the wall of the dojo. I also post my Black Belts cert's in the dojo if they desire-there is a designated wall for them.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I've got lots of my certificates and credentials in clear plastic sleeves in a notebook at home. I do have several of my black belt certificates and instructor certificates in frames that were hanging in my parent's house. I have that at home with me, now, and when we get some walls up in the basement, I'll have a place to hang them.

For the most part, they are in some pretty standard wooden frames from Wal-Mart. My 4th dan certificate is kind of bigger, so we are going to try to figure something out with that.

As caveman-like that it might be, Brian, my solution, at the time, was to put it on a large cutting board' this might work for you. However, Hobby Lobby, and stores like them, might have the frame you need for a fair price.

I'm too stupid and/or too unwilling to change my caveman-like ways. But, change is inevitable, and it's time to join the modern world. Maybe.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

All of mine are tucked away on a shelf with the exception of my nikyu from about 3 years ago. I think this was the point that I stopped worrying about rank. Which is why I didn't display higher ranks.

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!

I haven't framed any of mine. I know where my Black Belt Cert is in a closet but I have long since lost any of the kyu certs.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/