• advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the Shodan :)

What style/art did you receive it in?

I train in shotokan

It took me 27 years so I know how you feel. A very well done to you.

You got me beat. :)

Congrats!

I had a 22 year gap between my purple belt and my Shodan test. But I hung in there, and when the opportunity presented itself, I capitalized. And it sounds like you did the same! Congrats!!

I was offered to test for it 3yrs ago, but because I didn't really feel I was ready to move up, so I waited 3 years. I'm a bit of a goofball at heart. I guess in some sense I started as a white belt again, since it would take a person roughly 3yrs if tested on time.

I was offered to test for it 3yrs ago, but because I didn't really feel I was ready to move up, so I waited 3 years. I'm a bit of a goofball at heart. I guess in some sense I started as a white belt again, since it would take a person roughly 3yrs if tested on time.

I think that's very admirable!

I think that's very admirable!

I concur!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Congrats Ti! :) Great accomplishment. What rank were you when you joined KF on June 21, 2003?

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...