• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How is "The Tuxedo"?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I really enjoyed it. A lot of the stunts and such were completely unrealistic, but they had a good explaination for it which meant nothing but entertainment.

Oh, and a side note, I was actually on the set when they were filming in Toronto.

That's cool Kyle-San!

I was going to see it but many of my friends from Karate class said it wasnt that great, but I may see it eventually.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I've heard that Jackie is using "wire-fu" in this movie... I haven't see it but that news is a little disapointing since one of the things i enjoy the most of his film are his crazy stunts without the help of wires

I saw it. It was kinda "slow" in the beginning, but it got good. I mean, it wasn't nothing like Drunken Master, or Rush Hour, but it was ok.

I also like Jackies movies cause of the fact he does his own stunts, and he is funny (I like comedy and Martial Arts .... goes great together :D ).

Laurie F

I truly love Jackie ... but I'd wait to rent this one on DVD or video.

I wouldn't put this in the same genre as martial art movies but rather an action/comedy. The plot was stupid and the jokes weren't funny but it was somewhat entertaining.

Oh BTW, Jackie got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, promising in return to "make better films."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20021006/ap_on_en_mo/jackie_chan_2