• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi!! :D

gamble759

Hello everybody! I wanted to introduce myself and here seems like the place to do it. Ive already seen a ton of great topics on the forum.. It is so great to see that there are people as passionate about MA as I am.

Heres a little about me: 24 y/o lady from Arizona. 1st dan in Tae Kwon Do though Ive trained about 9 years! :o

I started when I was 8 years old and reached up to a deputy black belt (belt before black) and stopped. I started again before I turned 20 and decided to start back at white belt so that I could get up to speed with what was happening in TKD then. Things evolve so much!

I began Wushu in July and it has been an amazing journey so far. The best thing about it is the wonderful people Ive met just in the short amount of time.

There is no shortage of amazing people in martial arts. I can't wait to meet you all and I'll see you out in the forums. Im open to any questions if you have them. Have a great weekend everyone!

:karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A warm welcome to you, I for one would love to read your posts; please tell us for example how Tae Kwon Do differs and contrasts with Wushu or Wushu Kwan. No pessure, I just find that an educated opinion is always very valuable. Enjoy your time here, I wish you all the best in Martial Arts and in your Budo development.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Welcome to the forum! It's interesting to get Chinese martial arts input. I'm actually in Arizona, as well, so let me know if you are interested in stopping into our dojo!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Welcome aboard, gamble759. :) Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Patrick