• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Chuck Norris/Carlos Machado demo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Here's a video of Chuck talking about his first experiences training with the Gracies' in Rio. I think this may have made the rounds before, but pretty cool.

My instructor (Pedro Sauer) got to roll Chuck during his first visit to the academy. He said Chuck was a great guy and signed his work visa when he migrated to the states.

It's a frickin awesome story too.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

My instructor (Pedro Sauer) got to roll Chuck during his first visit to the academy. He said Chuck was a great guy and signed his work visa when he migrated to the states.

It's a frickin awesome story too.

Thats cool. I'll bet he would be a great guy to meet.

Here's a video of Chuck talking about his first experiences training with the Gracies' in Rio. I think this may have made the rounds before, but pretty cool.

Where's the video?? Or is the OP video the same one?

As far as the OP video I still can't see, it might be that the 'puter I'm using has a block on the video so no one can watch it at the library. Sorry.

:(

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Where's the video?? Or is the OP video the same one?

As far as the OP video I still can't see, it might be that the 'puter I'm using has a block on the video so no one can watch it at the library. Sorry.

:(

Sorry, Bob. Here's the link:

Great videos Brian thanks for sharing. There's also an episode of Walker Texas Ranger were Chuck and the Machado's are doing jiu jitsu in a gym.
Oh cool! I missed that episode. I'll have to see if I can Netflix it or something.